Xander Wildeisen

1946-1947 Hudson Parts for sale

Hello,

Thank you very kindly. Unfortunately my father passed away. I am helping my mother with the funeral arrangements here in Germany, and will contact you when I am back in Tacoma.

I very much appreciate your patience, thank you!

Regards,

Cornelius

Hi, sorry this took so long. My father passed away, sadly. If the trim is still available, let me know your PayPal address, and I’ll send you the money.

regards,

Cornelius

Xander, would you happen to have the bottom grill bar centre joining clip ? 

The stainless clip that joins the the left and right side together?

I think I do, I am in the middle of moving right now. And I know the box it would be in, and I know where that box is. And I know what would have to move, to get  that box. Timing is everything, bad timing right now. Moving cars and equipment is not fun. You will have to wait for a little bit, but I am pretty sure i have extras. Lower trim behind the bumper, center clip. What is really hard to find, are the two trim pieces, that are not smashed on the ends. 

roadster show 041.JPG

Thanks Xander, I’ll be waiting , good luck with your move. I also need the the strips that go down the A pillar that hold the welting / fabric in place. I need both Passenger and driver sides. Your truck looks amazing. 

That one pictured is not mine, one I did for a customer. It has a 1949 Commodore dash in it. And it is stretched seven inches. Will dig out the box with the trim in it. When this move is finished.

phils truck 006.JPG

phils truck 005.JPG