Xander Wildeisen

1946-1947 Hudson Parts for sale

I am going through all of my 1946-1947 Hudson parts. And pulling out what I need for my 1947 Convertible. I have lots of trim pieces, some sheet metal, dash pieces and grills. If you are in need of any parts, please let me know.

I'm searching for a convertible windshield center post outside chrome for a 46 convertible project.  As I'm sure your know they are shorter than the closed cars.

I just have the one for my 47 convertible. To be honest, just take one from a sedan and cut it down like you would on a chopped top. If you find a convertible one, someone will charge a pretty penny. And then you will still have to have it chromed. I have the one cut down for my hudson truck. Chopped three inches out of the middle, and then the chrome shop welded it back together. I have a few of the longer ones, I can cut one down to the same length as the convertible one. And you can have a chrome shop weld it, and plate it where you are at. The one on my convertible is not installed yet, just taped on. Here is a shot of the one cut down for the truck. easy to do. 

phone 4 092.jpg

phone 4 099.jpg

Hello,

looking for the trim piece that starts behind the rear passenger door and curves down towards the taillight. This is for a 1947 Hudson Super Six (4door). Any luck?

also: I need to replace the speedometer cable and cable housing. The car is manual transmission, and the smallest of the six cylinder engines. Do you know by any chance if there are compatible cables, or where to find a replacement?

Thank You,

Cornelius Brudi

Hello, it is the one on the passenger side, so, I think that’s the right side. 

Please let me know the price, and how I can pay you (Paypal, money order, etc). 

Thank you very much indeed. There may be one or two additional parts that I need and I will send another mail about that later.

Ohhhhh boy, this is wonderful. Thank you!

other parts: currently looking for the “Hudson” chrome name plate on the left side (driver’s side) of the hood. 

I need a shipping address, in order to box up the trim and get a shipping price.  Because of the shape of the trim, I can not use a tube, to ship the trim. $35.00 dollars for the trim is fine with me, + shipping. 

Wonderful. That’s a good bargain indeed.

would it be possible to ship the item to Germany via United States Postal Service? Of course I’ll pay shipping.

If that is a possibility, my parent’s address is:

Christoph & Heide Brudi

Sankt Martin Str. 24

Vaihingen/Enz 71665

Germany

Also, if sending it to Germany, please make sure to not over-value the item, as German customs will make us pay big $ to import the part. 

I live in Tacoma, Wa., and will pay you from within the US.

I have the trim boxed up. Do you want me to ship it to you in Tacoma. And then you can ship to your parents when you have a few more items too ship? The cost of this will be a lot more than the 35 dollars for the trim.

Hello,

I have to profoundly apologize, I haven’t been able to send you money yet. I am going back and forth to Germany because my father is very ill.

Is it possible to pay you with PayPal? I can do that from my phone.

Regards,

Cornelius Brudi