Sign in to follow this  

Rubber bumper front spring to frame

Recommended Posts

I am working on a Chalmers restoration/build project. I am looking for some guidance as to where I can get new rubber bumpers between the front spring and the frame. The bumper goes in the piece between the u-bolts and covers the bolt going down through the center of the spring. I didn't find anything in the Steel Rubber online. Does anyone have an idea of where to find something like this? It is one piece size is 1 inch in diameter and 1 1/2 inches tall, and the flat part is 1 inch by 1 3/4 inches.  I would guess that these could be made out of a piece of rubber.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dale,


Have a look on ebay motors for "snubber" there should be something the same or very similar you could modify.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this