Online 1961-1972 Buick car parts catalogs and the illustration catalogs

I am not sure if this has been mentioned already.

I just stumbled across a site that has what appears to be the complete 1961-1972 Buick car parts catalogs and the illustration catalogs:

Wild About Cars; The website of the Automotive Preservation Society Wild About Cars Online

Buick specific section:

http://wildaboutcarsonline.com/cgi-bin/pub9990334158924.cgi?categoryid=9990334161791

The links text state these manuals are for 1940 - 1972 model years but they really appear to cover only 1961 to 1972 model years. For me it's like hitting a parts book bonanza!

I would recommend making this URL a pinned forum topic for future reference

• 3 weeks later...

To get to some sections of that great website, you need to be a Contributor to the AHS.  A simple $254/yr (recurring credit card charge) should do it.  Plus a neat license plate !

The various segments of the parts book are separated for quicker downloads, rather than one large download.  Therefore, you can download only the parts of the book you're interested in.

Remember that the downloaded items are supplied by contributors, typically.  The Oldsmobile section is unusually heavy with content, as there are allegedly more Olds people in the group.  Some neat and not-often-seen factory publications in the Olds area.  There should be an icon to investigate doing scanned contributions to the website.

NTX5467