Sign in to follow this  
Dave39MD

1930 Buick Carb and Heat Riser

I have for sale a 1930 Buick carb, number 10-750 and its heat riser with casting number 146-71. I partially dissembled the carb (did not touch the jets ) and soaked it in cleaner. It looks good but will need a kit with float and a choke spring. The only damage is a very small chip missing from the metering pin area at the top of the cover. $100. The heat riser is in good shape with no visible cracks. The tube in the riser looks good to me. $125 for the riser. I have many pictures of both the carb and riser just send me a pm with you phone (for text) or email. If you buy both $200. All prices plus shipping which should be in the area of $25 or less.

Thanks

Dave

Yes the heat riser is still available. I would replace the tube. I am overcome by Christmas sprit so $100 including shipping.

Thanks

Please send  me a pm if you want it.

Dave

Looks like two responses , the one from Alex I did not see. Alex, if you still want it I still have it. Somorgujo I need to wait on Alex  for a few days I will let you.

Sorry for the delay.

Dave