NOS 1957 Ford Custom 300 Rubber floor mat

real61ss

Hi Tommy, hope this helps:

https://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_mercury_late/front-floor-mat-black-rubber-ford-only-394304.html

Maybe also Carpenter?

They supplied a correct copy for the floor of my 1951 Ford F-6 Fire Truck many years back

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

Thanks Marty, I was aware of these mats, they are front mats which I need,  problem is they don't offer the rear mat to go with then. I can't imagine why anyone would reproduce the front mat and not make the rear to go with it but they do. If I could find a NOS rear mat or one in good condition then I would buy the repo front mat from Mac's. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, real61ss said:

Thanks Marty, I was aware of these mats, they are front mats which I need,  problem is they don't offer the rear mat to go with then. I can't imagine why anyone would reproduce the front mat and not make the rear to go with it but they do. If I could find a NOS rear mat or one in good condition then I would buy the repo front mat from Mac's. 

Thanks

Because reproducing correct authentic floor mats is very expensive and fronts tend to ware out faster than rears. 

Guest Auto electrician CHIC

I know the guy that bought the Machinery from car rubber Manufacturing in El Segundo California he also has a lot of merchandise and products that were left behind I will check and see if what you're looking for is included

• 2 weeks later...