Height of 1927 Buick 121" wheelbase standard 5 passenger hardtop sedan

Plain City Harley

My 1928 standard is 71.5 inches, should be about the same with your 1927.  I just hauled it up and back to Hershey.  It was close to get in through the door.  Less than an inch to spare.  You can let out some air in the tires for some additional space.  Have someone watch as you load it in and be prepared to stop just in case it looks like it might not fit.  Good luck and keep us posted.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Leif Holmberg said:

3800 pounds 1927 Buick Coupe 4 pass. model 48  Wb.120".(5 passenger hard top ????????????)

Leif in Sweden

I was trying to make sure it's understood it's not a convertible.  Sedan...   According to the book I looked at it called it a 5 passenger...  I posted pics in a prior post. 

I would have thought the height is less than my 27 Cadillac sedan , a larger car , at 75". Could you simply remove the rims , perhaps only the rears , and roll it in on the felloes on plywood "tracks" ? I don't know if that would put weird loads on the wheels for travel , I highly doubt it , but you could remount the rims after clearing the door in that unlikely event. Do not over torque the rim bolts. They can not take modern ft/lb's of torque.   - Carl