Running boards

Pat Corcoran

Thanks....All of the google posts seem to be for new vehicle running boards (trucks) only.  I went to Andy Bernbaum, Steele, and Hemmings without luck.  I know I have seen them offered in Hemmings in the past, but can't seem to find the advertisements now that I need them.

Edited by Pat Corcoran
misspelling (see edit history)

I don't know if he's still in business, but there is a guy in Georgia by the name of Hunley Acuff.  He did our '37 Plymouth pickup, our '40 Plymouth and our '40 Dodge all to factory specs.  It's been about 14 years since we did business with him, but back when we did, he charged $600 a set and they're letter perfect.

The ones on our '37 Plymouth have been done 18 years and they're still just as nice as they were the day we got them back from him.

He used to set up in the Chocolate Field in Hershey, but he wasn't a spring chicken so I don't know if he's still in business or sold the business.

Thank you for the suggestion!  I will see if I can find him.  I appreciate you're taking the time to respond.

pat

addendum:  Just got off the phone with Nunley and I am happy to report he is still kicking and still working.  Price went up a bit but...whatcha gonna do?

Edited by Pat Corcoran
new info (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...