Judging Teams at 2017 AACA Hershey Meet

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

My sincere thanks to my fellow judging team members at this year's AACA Eastern Fall Meet in Hershey, PA:  Gary Wyler (outstanding Assistant Team Captain!), Charlie DiPrima, Joe LaBruzza, and Joe Vitello.  Each of them was knowledgeable, conscientious, attentive, fair, and reasonable.  Plus, they were fun to serve with!  What more could you ask from a judging team?  Thanks for everything, guys!  I look forward to serving with you again.

Hershey Judging Team - 2017 - 2.jpg

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. It was nice to have you guys as my judges. ( I received my First Junior Award ) Mark it was a pleasure to see you and your wife who judged my other '73 Buick in Charlotte. What a great couple. Thanks again guys!

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)

Guest Mark McAlpine

No thanks are necessary, Philip.  You're cars are beautiful and deserve the awards they received.  Thanks for bringing your cars to the meets and sharing them with us.  The work and attention to detail that you put into them are obvious, and it's a pleasure to judge them--you make it easy for the judges.  Best wishes!  Marion and I look forward to seeing you Charlotte this spring (if not before then in Philadelphia).

A heartfelt thank you to my wonderful Hershey judging team.  Steve Soppe (my assistant team captain), Doug Nigro, Tom Schwarz, and Bill Cusick.  Each of you did a great job.  You were all very knowledgeable and showed professionalism on the show field.  Thanks for making my job fun and easy.  I hope to see you in Philly this February or at the next meet.

Hershey Judging Team - 2017.jpg

• Like 1