1928 MODEL A FORD PHAETON SOLD

This is a very solid and rust free Model A Ford in the rare Phaeton body style which is a 4 door convertible or Touring car. The car came from the estate of Leroy Hunter in Union Maine and appears to have been restored in the 1970's. The car is in need of some refreshing including some flaking lacquer paint on the rear doors and a new exhaust pipe (current one is a replacement style). The interior has one mouse hole, and a bit of a smell from many years storage. She also needs to have the gasoline gauge rebuilt and maybe some other minor tinkering. The car does run, drive, and stop well and the wiring is in working order. The car is currently registered and has been driven frequently this past summer. The top and side curtains are all there but show their age. It is NOT a numbers matching car and is titled by the AA engine that is in it.

The car is sold with a valid Maine State warranty title. I'm located around 13 miles north of Belfast in Stockton Springs - Mark Wetherbee XXXXXX Please leave a message if you call, I don't always hear the phone and I usually don't answer unknown numbers...

SOLD LOCALLY!!!

Thanks for looking, Mark

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

Edited by Mark Wetherbee
Car is sold (see edit history)