hddennis

Maxwell Part Needed

Great week so far! Yesterday diagnosed with bladder cancer and this morning I break my steering wheel spider on my 1917 Maxwell. Anyone know where I can get another?

Howard Dennis

1917maxwell5 - Copy.jpg

Hello, my name is Devin Daly. I'm an AACA member here in Santa Rosa, Ca. Sorry to hear about your health news

I wanted to request your permission to add your want ad for the Maxwell on my site: www.matchclassicparts.com

I just developed the site, it is free, and it is dedicated solely  to those looking for parts.

Best regards,

Devin

I am sorry about your bad luck on both counts. I do have one unidentified spider can you post measurements and do you know the shaft size?

Dave

2 hours ago, Dave39MD said:

I am sorry about your bad luck on both counts. I do have one unidentified spider can you post measurements and do you know the shaft size?

Dave

Thanks Dave, after failing to generate any responses on a replacement, I just mailed it off to a fellow who offered to weld it so I can't give you any measurements.  I may get back to you when I have it in hand again.

Howard Dennis

Hope things work out for you

I have a 1917 Maxwell (a clone of Eddie Rickenbaackers No. 17 indy racer)  with a Continental engine.  

Am looking for a starter

Sheldon Ball  shelandtricia@gmail.com

You posted on an old post  so I sent you an email.

Howard Dennis