1928/29 Standard Six Parts List Book ?

30DodgePanel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just dug it out, mine is different. I have the Dodge Brothers passenger car master parts list, final edition, for all models prior to 1934. I'm not seeing any info on the SE. This book is the size of a phone book and covers alot of models. The only info I found refering to Dodge trucks was a bit on carburetor parts for an early 1933 Dodge truck. Just an illustrated parts list, not an exploded view. Useless for anything other than identifying part numbers

• 3 years later...

BTTT

Can anyone provide the starting and ending numbers for the SE 1/2-ton panel? Should be in the blue pages in the back if anyone owns the book in the first post, I'd appreciate the help.

Was it J-1 to J-75519 along with the Standard Six cars? Did the panel have a different serial # range or was this the engine # range?

Standard Catalog of Light Duty Dodge Trucks from 1917-2002 by John Gunnell has the serial #'s but I'm not sure they are correct and trying to find factual documents that prove the serial ranges. If you own the book in the first post this will prove what serial system these trucks followed. Gunnell has the range under the DES system D203830, E141527, S112553 for the starting point on 1/2 ton SE models.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)