Chevy 350 bellhousing (for 4 speed Saginaw)

Hello.

While I start scouring all the salvage yards for one, I figured I could try here as well. I have a 67 Saginaw 4 speed that I am wanting to bolt to a Chevy 350. I was wondering if anyone happened to have a spare one they would be willing to sell fairly cheap? I so, please let me know via PM or comment. 

Thanks so much!

Thats just an aluminum bell housing isn't it??

I may be wrong but won't a Saginaw and Muncie interchange?? Same bell housing?? Don't know if length is the same.

I think I have a bell housing that I had as a spare for a 1968, 327 Muncie. Never owned or swapped a Saginaw, so I don't know.

I'm not using it. When some one confirms that "all bell housings are the same" your welcome to it.... Not much more than shipping.

Bill

New Bern, N.C.

17 hours ago, Bill Harmatuk said:

Thats just an aluminum bell housing isn't it??

I may be wrong but won't a Saginaw and Muncie interchange?? Same bell housing?? Don't know if length is the same.

I think I have a bell housing that I had as a spare for a 1968, 327 Muncie. Never owned or swapped a Saginaw, so I don't know.

I'm not using it. When some one confirms that "all bell housings are the same" your welcome to it.... Not much more than shipping.

Bill

New Bern, N.C.

Really? Awesome! Thank you so much. I believe those two do interchange. The only concern I have is if a Chevy 350 and 327 bell housing bolt the same. I will pm you if you would like