How to install new door glass on 48 DeSoto?

• I just bought a new door glass for the driver side door on my 1948 DeSoto 3-window coupe.  That was the only cracked glass on my restoration project.  The glass looks good and I got it from an Ebay glass seller for $45.  I was at first hesitant to buy because the pic they show in the ad is not shaped like my door window, but that is just a generic photo, not the glass you will get.  Also my door is hard to open because the rotary lock gets stuck and the outside door handle sags down.  Does this mean I need a new door latch assembly?  And the window won't roll down and I saw that one of the window wheels or rollers broke off and was at the bottom of the door.   I have looked for repair instructions for car doors and can't find anything.  does anyone know where I can find the parts as well as the instructions for replacement?  Thanks, Marc.

this video is good but doesn't say how to take the window out of the door.  I found out that you can disconnect the window regulator by cranking the window down and finding the two discs where the regulator is attached.  Behind the two discs are two spring clips.  I removed the spring  clips using a screw driver to pry them.  Then I pulled the window up and out the top of the door.  I tried to remove the glass from the window bottom channel, but put a hole in my hand instead.  I was hammering the rubber in the window channels but the screw driver slipped and I stabbed my left palm!!!  Ouch!!!  Better idea:  Get new window bottom channels from someone like Andy Bernbaum and throw your old window away!