mikewest

FS- 1931 Franklin Club Sedan- Good original

Selling a Calf. Car  scarce model 1931 Franklin Club sedan. The metal and wood on this car is excellent , absolutely no rust ever. Recent valve job and fuel system repairs. This car can be driven anywhere at 55 MPH all day long. The interior is being restored as we speak. Call Mike at 585 738 1541 or Bruce at 585 721 0495 for more info. Delivery available. Other cars also FS.

31 club 3.jpg

31 club 9.jpg

31 club sedan.jpg

31 club 4.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Mike or Bruce,

Did you ever sell this Franklin? And, if you did, has the buyer done anything with it and might be interested in selling?

Thanks,

Gary

The car is still for sale . Its been repainted and has new interior. Please PM  me your contact info.(Email and phone  ect)  The car will be at Hershey for sale unless someone  buys first. Thanks Mike

Mike is correct that these cars can be driven all day long at 55 mph. This is the largest series for 1931 the series 15 model 153. I had a Derham bodied series 153 for over 40 years and did just what Mike states - drove the car all day long at 55 mph; I drove my car 40,000 + miles . One of the nicest driving and riding CCCA classics in the early 1930s.