I am finally preparing for my retirement project!!

R W Burgess

It is hideous, to the point of fascination! Like a horrible car wreck that you know you shouldn't stare at, but you just can't help yourself.:lol:

1 hour ago, 8E45E said:

Who will be the first to volunteer to put their company name & logo on each side?  Perhaps you can solicit sealed bids if there's enough reaction to it.

Craig

Especially if you have a fabrication shop! 

First modification I would suggest is a sturdy set of wheelie bars on the back. Looks like it would not take much weight in the back before you would need them.

BTW, when I first looked at the photo I though it might be a Volkswagen.  Seems to be marking it's spot with what appears to be a couple of puddles on the ground just like a VW does.  :)

So is this your future RV for when you retire?  Can you imagine the looks you would get pulling into the RV campgrounds and parking next to the big, expensive, diesel pusher RVs ?  :D

Charlie

30 minutes ago, charlier said:

So is this your future RV for when you retire?  Can you imagine the looks you would get pulling into the RV campgrounds and parking next to the big, expensive, diesel pusher RVs ?  :D

Charlie

Charlie, my wife says she will NEVER cook when on vacation! Since Wayne likes to eat, I guess there will not be an RV in my future!

I recognize that Willys and know the story behind it.

A guy walks into a quiet Texas bar out in the sticks. There is a girl sitting at the end on a stool. She looks him over and says "Hey, Cowboy, if you have a hundred bucks I can do anything you want."

The guy says "Really?"

"Yep, anything, she replies."

He looks down at the floor for a minute and shuffles his feet a little.

Then reaches in his pocket and pulls out a folded hundred dollar bill,

With an anxious and excited look, he unfolds it and says "Restore my Jeep!"

Or was the a bar in Watertown, New York.

Bernie

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 8:57 AM, R W Burgess said:

Charlie, my wife says she will NEVER cook when on vacation! Since Wayne likes to eat, I guess there will not be an RV in my future!

Wayne, I thought Retirement and Vacation were two different things? ;)  

But the photo you posted at the beginning of this thread would be such a nice RV with a "little" work! :D

I hear you about wanting to eat. I am guessing that is why so many RVs tow a smaller vehicle behind them so the owners can go out to eat. :D

Hope to run into you at Hershey this year.

Charlie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...