Why have they changed the website again??

Sure there is a valid reason why the powers that be around here have taken a perfectly valid working system, and made it more complex, so that you have to go through unecessary steps to get to the site, but it sure beats me as to what that reason would be, there is an old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", sure seems to apply here, seems like you shouldn't have to have a degree in computer programming to talk about ancient Lincoln Zephyrs, and I for one do not appreciate the added complexity, how about anyone else??

I check this post every day and I agree with O.C. Why? Why the pink and blue layout, looks like a baby's hospital room. Is it Easter? Now it takes me several extra steps to get the were I want. And now its too busy, too many choices. Do you really need Font colors? Has anyone EVER colorized there font? Does it make the question more urgent? Now the window for typing is smaller with smaller type. But we do get to color the font. How about bigger and fewer choices?

I come from the BIG KNOB school (as in on/off-volumne) Most people choose simple, never using all the tiny buttons on the VCR. Now we'll go to a shake-out period, to make sure everything works and when they get it right, It will be time to change it again.

Hey, where did they put the post button? I just found out I can't post because Ben is already taken!