All closed body Rocknes wired for radio?

Click image for larger version.   Name: 001.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 104.6 KB  ID: 66065 I guess I am about to find out! It's my understanding, and I hope someone can correct or confirm, the wire mesh in the roof acts as an antenna, and "wired for radio" indicates there is a lead that must thread through the "A" pillar; so adding a radio should only require the addition of a power lead and a ground.
I've looked in to the "A" pillar to no avail. Could it perhaps be hidden elsewhere?
I have a correct Philco Model 817 radio on the way, but I'm also certain I will be in need of the sort of sorcery available from someone like Radio Roy! biggrin2.gif

Click image for larger version.   Name: bf3pqkrgwf2jmhccrlfl.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 47.7 KB  ID: 66066

Oops...sorry! I didn't imagine anyone with a Studebaker was not on the SDC forum as well. Simply didn't make sense. It's actually easier to be a member of the SDC forum than it is to post separate photos in each. But here you go. And here's a link to the SDC forum. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/

001.jpg

bf3pqkrgwf2jmhccrlfl.jpg

Edited by starlightcoupe (see edit history)