rmtroutman

'90 Wheel Center Cap

Hi everyone, l'm seeking the center cap for the OEM wheel. Either very good used or NOS. Anyone have one for sale?  You can email me at :  rmtroutman@gmail.com

with particulars. Thanks.

IMG_0024.JPG

I carry them in stock.  Brand new in their original Mopar packages.  I can be reached at:  rick@rdiperformance.com

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, 16v_guru said:

I carry them in stock.  Brand new in their original Mopar packages.  I can be reached at:  rick@rdiperformance.com

How much for 4...shipped to zip 32277

Hi everyone,    

What I've found in researching these wheel center caps:

The following is a list of suppliers and prices.

rdiperformance.com       $50.00 each plus shipping of $5.00 via Priority Mail.  Contact: Rick

TCparts .com       $45.00 each plus shipping of approx. $5.00+.  Contact: Larry 

Arizonaparts.com        $35.00 each plus shipping of approx. $5.00+

Arizonaparts is closed until Septembershipping 20th.  Contact: RearCounter.com

These are all new caps in original packaging.

I hope this helps. If anyone one else has center caps for sale, please post with prices and shipping.

I have been thinking that this will also fit on top of the Oil Filler cap. Have measured both and they are both less than 2". Has anyone done or tried this?

• Like 1

The back side will need to be removed, but I think that would look good.  I will add this to my to do list.

TC oil cap.jpg

TC oil cap with TC center.jpg

I added tan extra wheel center cap to the oil filler cap.  After dremeling off the back it was epoxied to the filler cap in place.  Thanks for the idea TNtc.

Larry

TC Engine Oil Cap Cover IMG_0542.jpg

• Like 1

looks good to me.

I think the broken center caps just found a new home. Does anyone have any broken ones for sale?

Neat!  Nothing like a nice custom little touch on a newly re wrinkle coated and restored valve cover! Oh wait a sec:D

Correct

There is nothing like a nice custom touch on a newly wrinkle coated and restored valve cover

Valve cover installed with AC delete bracket cropped.jpg