Export Cost to Netherlands

ARUCKEY

Guest BillP

It's usually better to have the European buyer source that info locally. Generally, he'll be responsible for the transport anyway, so it's timely for him to make contact with a local (to him) shipper/importer to inquire about the importation process. You, as the US vendor, would be wise to keep the transport at arm's length anyway. In a manner of speaking, it is easier for him to pull a string rather than for you to push it.

This is far from exact--and let others correct me

if needed--but I've heard it's around $2000 to ship

a car from the U. S. East Coast to Europe.

Horseless Carriage Carriers is one that does such work.

There would be additional costs to get the car from

Michigan to the East Coast, perhaps $1000 for enclosed

transport by a reputable company.

• Like 1

I always figure $5000 total costs from western Europe to the USA. With luck, your cost will be less, but there are a lot of expenses involved. The cheapest rate, if the car drives,  is RO-RO (roll-on, roll-off) transport. Otherwise, you need a container.

Phil

1 hour ago, BillP said:

It's usually better to have the European buyer source that info locally. Generally, he'll be responsible for the transport anyway, so it's timely for him to make contact with a local (to him) shipper/importer to inquire about the importation process. You, as the US vendor, would be wise to keep the transport at arm's length anyway. In a manner of speaking, it is easier for him to pull a string rather than for you to push it.

Exactly ...

This applies to all Sellers who are asked by a prospective Buyer how much vehicle transport will cost .....

You are selling a car - not transport ....

JIm