Bearing Applications

John348

Anyone know where I can find a list with bearing applications I have several A-1 through A-6 new in the boxes without the numbers they are useless. On line I have been hitting dead ends, I am sure I am not searching it correctly

Thanks a lot

25 minutes ago, John348 said:

Thanks but I keep coming up with sites like that more of "pats locator" then the parts application.  I have been moving this box around for 30 years, time to move it to the right person who can use them 

Have you spoken to George? He knows an awful lot about bearing applications.

At www.skfinfo.com on the interchange tab, I found their equivalent: BR1 to BR6. You can check BR1 for attributes = size there too. They are tapered rollers = wheel bearings, manual transmission bearings.

At CARiD.com I typed BR1 in the search box and it came up with "11/16" Bearing Cone and Cup Set", "universal fit". Under Vehicle Fitment, it says "this part is universal". That probably means "the list is too long to show here and, anyway, we couldn't be bothered typing it all up".

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Guest Oldcartech

Purchase a National Bearing or BCA bearing interchange catalog on line with price sheets if possible and it will help you.