Sign in to follow this  
NC1968Riviera

Bosnian Novel "Buick Riviera"

From Instagram: Just in case anyone reads Bosnian and is looking for a new summer read!

This is a novel by Miljenko Jergovic written in the Bosnian language

They made a motion picture of it. Looks about as interesting as "Two Lane Blacktop".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bb1970 said:

They made a motion picture of it. Looks about as interesting as "Two Lane Blacktop".

Oh no, trust me, Two lane blacktop is a work of art, this Croatian sh*t is just depressing.

• Like 1

That's my car in the movie. They filmed it in North Dakota because they wanted a bleak background. I have not seen the movie yet, but hearing from those who have seen it, I am not missing much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rivgs said:

That's my car in the movie. They filmed it in North Dakota because they wanted a bleak background. I have not seen the movie yet, but hearing from those who have seen it, I am not missing much.

No, you're not missing anything.

I was very interested in the movie, because of the title obviously, and 5 minutes into it, I had to give up. I am from Croatia, and it is a Croatian movie. We just can not make a good film that's all.

• Like 1