1925 Dodge Brothers 4 door sedan

As a 1928 Model 128 "fast four" owner, I would try the following:<P>Gene M. Sanson<BR>26 Sherman Place<BR>Clifton, NJ 07011<BR>(973) 478-8958 (days only)<P>Carson's Antique Auto Parts<BR>(508) 429-2269 M-S 9-6 ET<P>Roy Brister's Early Dodge Parts<BR>(916) 973-9778<P>Vern Barker's Romar<BR>(814) 827-7601 8-10pm ET M-F<P>Hope this helps. If you find $1,000,000 let me know.

I can help you with a carburetor. I might have what Jim needs also. I'm selling part of my 30 year collection.<P>dbracer26@aol.com

do you not have any part of a vacuum tank or carb? i have parts of a tank and think i have a carb. it's a wonder million dollar jim didn't offer you help since the db club or this forum won't.being an unregistered user maybe he should stop by the db tent at the hershey show and introduce himself.maybe he will find out just how much help there is.i know of parts being shippped across country without payment just to help someone else. parts are loaned, homes are opened to visitors,knowledge is shared freely. in the short time this forum has existed i've seen alot of questions answered. most answers are just opinions, which is all you can ask for.

Bob Scafani -<BR>If you're selling stuff, here's something that I would love to have - a set of DB bumpers/supports (aftermarket) from the era 1922/1923. I have a 1922 aftermarket parts book that shows these neat bumpers, but have not found a set with correct supports for DBs in more than ten years.

paul,if you haven't found either yet i have a vaccuum tank and carb. if you still need them and can wait a week or two i will test both on my 24. the carb is just like my 24, the vaccuum tank like it but without drain in bottom. can't test them right now as my motor is broke. leadfoot, i have bumpers i took off what i think is a 25 chassis if they are what you need.

the front bumper is one piece. the rear is also one piece.if your not in a hurry we can get together at macungie or choclatetown. if they don't settle this strike soon maybe it will be ghosttown.

chocolatetown -<BR>We probably ought to get together at one of these two events anyway and talk DBs. The one piece rear bumper would not be correct for an early '23 DB. I especially would like to find a correct Bi-flex set of bumpers.

In my 1922 aftermarket jobbers book the bumpers availble for DB either looked like this single bar: <A HREF="http://www.motor-life.com/americanmotors/cadillac/1921_iz0603/index.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.motor-life.com/americanmotors/cadillac/1921_iz0603/index.htm</A> (of course the Cadillac was extra)<P>Or they looked like the Bi-flex bumper: <A HREF="http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/s/22studLightSixConv6cyl_NAC.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/s/22studLightSixConv6cyl_NAC.jpg</A> <P>The descriptions list availability in both nickle plated and japan black (enameled). I believe that the double bar bumper started to appear in 1924. It appears that bumpers were first offered by DB in Jan. 1924 with the Specials.<p>[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: leadfoot ]

sorry they don't look like either. the jump seat on the caddy does look like the frony passenger seat in my 4 pass coupe. romar hasn't come through with my valves yet, maybe tommorow. all my valves are definitly 2 piece, having cast iron heads. they were also number stamped as to position as if they were orig.look for me at either show, i'll be the fat guy with a gray beard.

• 2 weeks later...