Can you tell me what body style this 1936 buick is?

Thank you very much for your help.  Here are 2 other pictures that I took.  Car looks to be in good condition. Either an older restoration or original. 

Some conflicting info on the driveline.  Gas tank is out and is not salvageable but there for a pattern (I have not seen the tank).  Plugs out of the engine.  Owner says its free but I think it might be stuck. How much to rebuild the engine?   Car is for sale but I have no idea of its value in this condition.  Any thoughts?

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

• Like 1

Subtract the likely cost of what's keeping it from being a runner from typical sales prices you can find on the internet. Looks like the paint's a 20-footer, the woodgraining on the dash has been painted over, the chrome is in poor condition. With a motor possibly needing expensive work and no gas tank, and considering that a coupe is a desirable body style, maybe $4-5K? I'm guessing that's a lot less than the asking price. If you're hot to buy it and worried about insulting the seller with what might be considered a low-ball offer, let someone else do the dirty work for you. Hire an appraiser. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/13/2017 at 7:22 AM, Rockingchairmotors said:

Thank you very much for your help.  Here are 2 other pictures that I took.  Car looks to be in good condition. Either an older restoration or original. 

Some conflicting info on the driveline.  Gas tank is out and is not salvageable but there for a pattern (I have not seen the tank).  Plugs out of the engine.  Owner says its free but I think it might be stuck. How much to rebuild the engine?   Car is for sale but I have no idea of its value in this condition.  Any thoughts?

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

Its been awhile since you made any comments about the coupe, did you buy it?

Even needing everything mechanically,  4 to 5 seems to be on the pretty darn cheap side if the interior is as nice as it appears.  Looks to have been redone.  If so that's almost 4 G right there.  Other than the bumper,  the chrome doesn't look too bad to me.  I don't see any real pitting on the grille or interior chrome.   At 4 to 5 a hot rodder will snap that up in a heart beat if it comes to market. 

If the body is really nice with that interior,  it's a buy at 4 to 5.