Scranton Region AACA Meet this Sunday 7/16

The Scranton Region of the AACA is holding Our annual

Meet at Allied Services on the Morgan Highway in Clarks Summit, Pa. There will be flea market vendors a Car Corral, food and ice cream vendors.

Pre-register until the night before the show for $10.  $15 at the gate to register the day of the show.

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone

Matt

IMG_1131.PNG

Edited by jackofalltrades70 (see edit history)

Thanks You so much for posting information about this event. I noticed that the flyer and the club web site do not mention the actual street address (that can be used in navigation apps or a GPS) for this event. The Scranton Region might consider including this information on the flyer and web site for next year's show so that AACA members from outside the area can attend this event.

Charlie

Edited by charlier (see edit history)

As a National Winner, I felt that I had to say something about the award. Couldn't you even afford to put a plaque on the gas pump saying where it was from and what it was for? We work hard making our cars look the best for the show and you give us a gumball trinket? So you scrapped the goodie bag and the dash plaques hadn't arrived in time. Then you expect us to drive through the mud for the award? Frankly, after I saw it, I regretted that I hadn't left early!

Edited by cutlasguy (see edit history)