1920 Touring Car Roof and Curtains

My DB Touring Car has all the original material of my roof and all curtains, but all are severely torn and tattered. I am looking for leads on who remanufactures roofs. I am also looking for the oval grommet and snap hardware that is used on the roofs and curtains.<P>Also, if anyone else out there is looking for roof or curtain patterns I am sure we can work something out.

Guest leadfoot

Please explain what you mean by "remanufactured roofs". If you mean the top irons and wood bows, there are none for the top irons. You need to find originals and restore/repair them. A good source for top bows is: Oak Bows, 122 Ramsey Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201, 717.264.2602. Actual fabrication of the top and side curtains can be done by any experienced antique top restorer listed in Hemmings or advertising in the DB Club magazine. <P>Authentic top hardware can be obtained from: Restoration Specialties & Supply, PO Box 328, Windber, PA 15963, 814.467.9842, or Restoration Supply Co, 2060 Palasade Dr., Reno, NV 89509, both have extensive catalogs and good reputations.

Guest leadfoot

Further investigation turned up a possible fabricator of DB top irons (or sockets): John's Enterprises, 545 Dairy Rd., Auburn, CA 95603, 916.885.4956. John Boorinakis also makes top bows.