Can't sign on...sporadically

About half the time, when I try to access this forum, either with Safari or with Firefox, I get an "xxxx can't find the url" (or whatever the proper term is) This only started today and happens with no other site on my computer... Is something wrong?

The message is: "Firefox can’t find the server at forums.aaca.org."

Edited by JV Puleo (see edit history)

I seems to me statistically improbable that a dozen or two other sites would connect perfectly while this one fails regularly unless there is some glitch in the forum software or in the server. Now, since hidden hunter is in Australia and I'm in Rhode Island, I doubt we are using the same ISP. Four tries to get on this morning over about half an hour.

There is a problem.  I usually go to the site on my IPad.  For the last three days, I get "server can not be found" whenever I try to log on.  I'm currently on my office computer.  The first time I tried to log on with this computer (through 
Firefox)I got the same message, but when I hit the "try again" option (not available on the Safari/IPad), the site finally came up.  I just tried my IPad again and it still won't come up,  I suggest that someone investigate this problem as soon as possible.  I just tried to log on with Chrome and the site came up, so this may be a problem with Safari.

The weird thing is that the main AACA site opens fine in Safari on my IPad.  All other sections of the site will load just fine, but when I hit the Forums selection I get "server can not be found."  Something seems to be blocking the Forums from opening.

I spoke too soon.  Photos also doesn't open.  Renew, Merchandise, Library and Contact work just fine.

Edited by Taylormade (see edit history)

I am not seeing any issues accessing the forum with Safari from a MacBook or from an iPad.  One thing I had to check/change several months ago related to this forum was to make sure all my links to the forums were http://forums.aaca.org and not https://forums.aaca.org as the security certificate for the site is not registered as forums.aaca.org.  But as long as I use http the forum normally opens fine in Safari (and IE, EDGE, Chrome, and Firefox).

In my case, it fails intermittently with both Safari and Firefox. I'm just back from my office where I tried it on my computer there... 6 attempts over about an hour and they all failed. We have a completely different service provider in the office so it isn't likely from that source. It worked just now, but only after 3 more tries.

I'll add... the AACA home site comes up fine but when you click on the link to the forum from there, it also failed. Safari quit working for me about a week ago...

Edited by JV Puleo (see edit history)