1910 model 20 for sale

deaddds

1910 Hupmobile model 20 fully restored in the early 70s. Still presents very well. Frame off restoration. Won the AACA James Melton Memorial trophy 1974. Nothing missing and a few spare parts. Needs fuel system cleaned to run. Several photos taken and sent upon request. This is posted for the owner Ed Selby. He can be contacted at 443-735-1100. Asking 20K obo. 

image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and greetings from Australia.  If the vehicle hasn't been sold already, I have a colleague in our Veteran Car Club and he is extremely interested in the Hupmobile.  He has been looking around for one for some time.  I am wondering if Ed happens to have an email address or whether it's a phone call only.  If a phone call, can you advise of Ed's location (state) so I can pass the details on to him and he can calculate when the best time is to phone so it's not a phone call int he middle of the night.

Very much appreciate you listing the vehicle and helping out with this.

• 8 months later...

This car is still available. It has not been started in approx 4 years due to the owners illness. Will probably need the fuel system blown out. Reduced to $18K obo that includes literature and some spare parts. Contact Ed at 443-735-1100.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...