1928 Dodge 2 Door Coupe

Can anyone tell me what the going price for a 1928 Dodge 2 Door Coupe would go for? It is in mint condition and all original except tires and restored leather seats. Mileage was 26,000 but rolled back to zero.

It's already in great condition. We want to buy it ourselves from my brother just to drive to special occassions. I wnat to give him a fair price. Thanks for responding.

Linda -<BR>For 1928 these are the coupe models that were produced by Dodge <P> 4 cyl. 116 in. w. b. Standard<BR> 4 cyl. 116 in. w. b. Special<BR> 4 cyl. 108 in. w. b. Fast Four<BR> 6 cyl. 110 in. w. b. Standard Series<BR> 6 cyl. 112 in. w. b. Victory Series<BR> 6 cyl. 112 in. w. b. Vcitory Series R/S<BR> 6 cyl. 116 in. w. b. Senior Series R/S<BR> 6 cyl. 116 in. w. b. Senior Series Sport<P>Prices for a number 3 condition car (good unrestored or restored) range from about $2,800 to $4,300.<P>The price for any old car depends on what the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller will accept. Don't pass this off as simplistic, because there are many folks in this hobby who feel their car is worth X dollars based on recent sales. The car is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a correction on the comment above. There was no Victory rumbleseat coupe. It was advertsied initially but announced to dealers not to be produced. They adapted the "brougham" body style to become a "4-passenger coupe" instead.