2017 National Meet

jmcap

To all involved.... I would like to thank you for an enjoyable experience.  I was there just for judging on Saturday but could see that all in attendance felt the same.  Other than the bad weather early in the morning on my trip from NJ all went smoothly.  Could not believe how quickly my cars were judged.  A blessing in disguise for than I could relax and enjoy seeing all of the entries in detail. 

A suggestion however?  Perhaps this Forum could be used as a preliminary early reporting  medium for judging results.  I could not stay for the Awards Banquet and am eager to find out how I placed.A great time was had by all in my party.

Sincerely,

John

Thank you for the kind words. I do not have judging results. They are in the hands of the Chief Judge. I do recall hearing your name announced at the awards banquet. Can't remember if anyone stepped forward to claim your award on your behalf. Have you heard anything yet? Judging sheets will be mailed to all participants by the Chief Judge.

Sorry for the delay. This is the first chance I've had to check the Forums since the meet ended.

Paul

I am a new member restoring a 32' wood wheeled DCR. I arrived at 7:30am after leaving Dartmouth MA at 2:00am. My hope was to hook up with gene weirder (spelling?) and take some reference photos of his 32 sport coupe. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find Doug Width there with his 32 wire wheeled DCR! Met some really nice people and saw some beautiful cars. With some luck, I just might have mine done for the next National. My restoration thread is here in AACA forums. About 1/3rd done as of right now.

Ted Brito

NAOC 6759

Edited by chistech (see edit history)

I'll add that several friends and I drove up Friday.  Despite early threats of rain, the weather turned out fine.  Saw several old friends and a lot of cars that you don't see at other meets.  The 1916 Speedster with the flathead V8 was my favorite.  What a spectrum of Oldsmobiles. Nice job on the show. 

• Like 1