Need screw-on Exhaust donut flange for 1919 Roadster

Hey guys - I too think this new Dodge board is EXCELLENT!!! :-) I recently acquired a barn-fresh 1919 roadster that has been in storage for 25 years. It is all original and running and driving - it's a great find.<P>Anyway - I've found a guy who can get me an exhaust system, but he cannot do the screw-on donut flange. Does anyone know where I can get this - is someone reporducing them? Thanks! - Chuck<P>P.S. I would be happy to help answer any originality questions I might be able to help out with as this car is super-original. :-)

Chuck -<BR>Doing this from memory, but I believe that several years ago Bob Long (Romar) had repro exhaust pipe connectors. This outfit is now known as Vern Barker's Romar in PA 814.827.7601 - 8am to 10pm EST M-F. E-mail: romar@mail.usachoice.net.<P>The other DB parts mail order seller is Roy Brister 916.973.9778 in CA. E-mail: screenside@aol.com<P>I talked to the guy in Northeast, MD in early December and it sounds like he has lots of good stuff, but I've not had occassion to get up there.

Dodge Brother Chuck,<BR>If you're a member of the Dodge Brothers Club, the Latest DBC News has a diagram showing how to make that 4-Cylinder Exhaust flange.<P> If your aren't a member, you should be!<BR>BUT, I'll be happy to send you the information if you'll just send your snail-mail.<P>Keep-on-Dodgin'<P>Donn Marinovich<BR>dcmmld@mlode.com