Repro Buick Window sticker review

NC1968Riviera

I had contacted Mike T. through the V8Buick forum about having him do a window sticker for my '68 Riv. He does not have a retail website any longer but can be contacted through the V8Buick website. His handle on the site is "Nice Chevelle".

See the draft version below he created for me. $25 for the document plus $5 for laminating (postage is included with pricing). I received an approx 8.5" x 8.75" printed ws that was laminated with 1/8" border all around. It is very professionally produced.

I could have created my own ws but I don't have all of the option codes and prices Mike T. has so this was a good investment for me.

I highly recommend Mr. T's work if you want or need an original style Buick window sticker for your car.

5950034873709_1968BuickRivierawindowstickerdraft.jpg.6075e4b60a440df93cb8fbcb8352f3cd.jpg

Here is the finished product. This photo is taken outside in the shade on the truck of my Riviera. . 

20170626_094219.thumb.jpg.6cdba74d6ebe703e3456c299a0c0766e.jpg

Edited by NCRiviera (see edit history)
  • Like 2

You will receive a window sticker printed out, either laminated or not, as requested. You will not receive a digital final version.

21 minutes ago, jframe said:

Can he do one for a 65?

You will have to contact the seller directly to find out what years he creates window stickers for. I don't know the answer to that question.

10 hours ago, NCRiviera said:

You will receive a window sticker printed out, either laminated or not, as requested. You will not receive a digital final version.

You will have to contact the seller directly to find out what years he creates window stickers for. I don't know the answer to that question.

Super nice

Does anyone know if the scroll holes are accurate? I've seen them only on the right side and like below on both:

s-l300.jpg

Hey guys, Mike T here.

I have templates for all year Buick's from 1959 through 1976.  They do not have the "scroll"holes along the edge.

I use factory literature and copies of original stickers to make them look as close to the original stickers as possible.  If you are interested in having a sticker made you can email me at mrtromm@yahoo.com

Thanks for the positive feedback....

That '64 Riv sticker was made way back in July of 2003...

Its been so long since I have been on this site I forgot I even had a user name, lol

• Like 2