What emblem?

Guest Bwiz40

Guest Bwiz40

I bought these at a estate sale. What are car emblem are they. It hanging on my wall but don't know much about it except for obvious Oldsmobile and dodge name but don't know model or year or where these were located on the cars. 20170613_062642.thumb.jpg.397b48bef50d3230240b24db692e4f2b.jpg

Going by keiser's reoriented photo:

Mid Left: Triumph, model ??

Mid "olds" is part of 1948 radio delete poss. for 98.

Mid Rt: 46 - 48 Dodge horn & early 49

Low left: 49-50 Pontiac

Low Rt - logo ?? shows 3 tridents. not maserati.

Upper Left - ??

Upper Rt - What is word on silver part?

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

Upper right looks like the same shape as a DeSoto emblem. A better shot of the upper left item would help. Is that a lion on there?

The upper left item shows what looks like an ornate Key symbol.  The 1st sideways photo has high resolution and can be greatly enlarged for a better view.

On 6/22/2017 at 9:27 PM, Bwiz40 said:

Thank you! I thought they were tire caps oh no did I pay to much. How much are they worth?

If you like them and they look good on your wall then I say that they were worth buying. If you are thinking of selling them it will be hard to break even IMO because not everyone looks at these as art on a wall. As parts they might sell for $10 to $15 each assuming that they would have buyers.

Now also taking into consideration that someone took the time to frame these I'd say it is worth near what you paid but everyone will value it differently depending on taste.

My opinion only, others will vary.