model b 4 cyl. 1932 ford

here is another question. the wires to the horn are they in fabric or shiny metal condictor? shouldn't there be a rubber thing where it comes through the body?<BR>what about extra holes in the fire wall, how best to conseal these? i have a horn of course , but no plate on it and have not yet taken apart to find out what kind it is, as there is no markings at all on the outside. <BR>thanks for any help.

• 2 months later...

Hi, your horn should be the model B type ahooogah with a different shaped back end than a model A, sounds the same though, the wires pass throuugh a flexible stainless steel conduit in to the grille shell on the drivers side just below the headlight wires conduit, there are rubber grommets on the shell where the conduit joins it, the only holes in the firewall that are different would be those where the 4 cylinder would differ from the V-8, unlkess someone has drilled extras, and I am afraid I am not knowlageable enough on deuces to tell you, I do know an expert on them though, so if you are still perplexed, let me know, and I will put you in touch with him, rolf@sasquatch.com Take care, Rolf