'29 DA windshield header

I wondered if anyone had a photo of a DA wood windshield header. I think it should be above the windshield hinge and above the curved corners, but not sure.....I'm also trying to allow for upholstery to turn under that header, so not sure of thickness of mohair upholstery vs. wood. I know it may sound minimal, but trying to do it right and not interfere w/ windshield or wiper motor.... any photos or directions much appreciated!

Okay, I've found a photo of windshield header height vs. windshield, but does anyone have a close-up photo of upper windshield corners where it meets sides? Also, I've got a photo of rear carpet, but not where carpet is over that angled rise at sides of car at ends of back seat....anyone have a photo of that too? Thanks!

Have these pics of rear carpet, my car had material on the angled area, same as wheel well,as for where windshield header meets 'A' pillar mine has thin piece of wood wrapped with material and tacked to 'A' pillar wood incert.

I'm going to see my car next week at my upholsterer shop and can take photo of this area.

looking forward to getting upholstery done ! Then final little pieces and finshed! 16 year project.YAY !

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Todd, thanks for the photos! Sounds great you about ready to finish! I've spent 10 years on mine. On the photos, yes, that is the little angled part at the back seat I was talking about. I assumed that was carpeted (like face of rear seat and back of front seat), but I'll look and see how it may have been uphostered as my wheel well was too. I've got photos of B & C pillars from another DBer, and I understand about the "slat", but I wanted to see a closeup of how the upolstered "slat", the windlace, door and windshield headers came together.....just a tiny area with so much going on. Your photo showing steering wheel is pretty good as it shows up a little at top of photo...didn't know if you had a closer shot. Thanks a lot!