1970 Cutlass turn signal indicator

My front Driver side turn signal doesn’t operate-<BR>All other turn signals function properly, including Driver side rear. I have used a test light and determined that the problem is not the bulb. Does anyone know what would cause this problem? Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could send me?

Does the parklight work? If that works it's either a broken wire or more likely a bad socket (they are notorious for bad connections but are readily available at parts stores).<P>If neither turn nor park light works, it's a bad ground or bad socket. The socket grounds to the bumper and if there's any corrosion it will interrupt the ground path. Sometimes the grounding tabs get bent or broken and make all kinds of problems.

Rocketraider- Thanks for the reply, I traced the problem to the junction block on the firewall. The wire connector isn't making good contact. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix it, I tried cleaning the contacts and I still have an intermittent problem. Have you experienced this problem? What's the best way to fix it?

Thanks for your help.