Done,,,,

Tom_Overfield

Yes, I put the top down once, but alas, no overdrive.....yet.  I have a Columbia from Jim Blanchard I will put in this fall sometime. If not the Columbia, I have a line on an overdrive, that may be far easier to deal with along with the shorter torque tube and drive shaft.  But the car definitely needs one.

Tom

I'll tell ya Tom, with overdrive, A nice 75 mph ride down I-80 is a dream, The wife and I will meet you in Pt Clinton for some fresh lake perch at the 

Jolly Roger...or maybe Kellys Island an at the Village Pump for a basket or perch and a brandy alexander....

Village-Pump.jpg

KELLEY AND ZEPHYR.jpg

That fits the bill, but no way until some overdrive or another is installed,  so far I have put 250 or so miles on it, and I get more confidence in it each day.  Monday Chris Herrel brought his Capri Blue 40 down with the top down, then we toured Kent, had lunch, then went on a Sunday ride back toward his house.  Was so cool to see those cars together.  Next up, the Stan Hewitt Car Show in Akron on June 18th (Fathers day).  Then a few locals shows and finishing with the big event of the year at the Gilmore Museum in.... I almost can't say the word, Michigan.

Tom