More FREE Maxwell pics

C Carl

Must be off property which must be prepared for sale soon. Hey ! Anyone in the market for a house and outbuildings on 2 acres ? Enumclaw , WA. Close to Mt. Rainer with view , but topologically immune from eruption flows. Enjoy watching the drama to come someday from a safe vantage point ! Make a deal now , and keep ALL the engines. I'll bet they would throw in the '30 Buick coupe too ! I am just the nearest AACA member who is able to help save these parts. It is O.K. to call me too if you like.  - Carl  408-621-8261

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Only the 1925 is still available. It is one of 6 engines which now belong to me. They are in my way , but I saved what I could. The house was sold at a steal of a deal. The 1930 Buick was also a steal of a deal. To me. Mission creep !  ?.   - Carl 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry , I do not have the '24. It is not available. I/we all know the feeling. It is not a good one. I should have updated this earlier , so as not to raise false hopes. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. From the various comments I see here , I wonder how costly a commercial or well equipped and skilled home machine shop solution would be over a small run on this pot metal part ? Sometimes , rather than enduring a long , uncertain wait to get back on the road , you just have to throw money at the problem. I hope you guys can come up with an affordable set up and punch out several , and/or keep a CNC file. I wish I could have been able to help.  - Carl