Exhaust Manifold needed for 1975 Chevy C65 truck

Does anyone know any suppliers for new exhaust manifolds for a 1975 Chevy C65 medium duty truck with a 427 engine. Might be the same parts for a 366 but not sure. They might be the same as the passenger car but I think the med and HD trucks had different heads. Looking for both left and right manifolds.Thanks  Jim

I haven't tried the dealer yet as most of the dealers who carried medium and heavy truck service in this area at one time were shut down by the government or went out of business years ago. It's hard to find any dealer around here that sells anything larger than a 1-3 ton truck. I'm not even sure if GM still makes med-hd trucks anymore. When I ask for anything that old, the guys just look at me as if I'm asking for wagon parts! I see lots of manifolds on the market but most seem top be for 427-366 cars, no specific listings for trucks.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, jpage said:

I haven't tried the dealer yet as most of the dealers who carried medium and heavy truck service in this area at one time were shut down by the government or went out of business years ago. It's hard to find any dealer around here that sells anything larger than a 1-3 ton truck. I'm not even sure if GM still makes med-hd trucks anymore. When I ask for anything that old, the guys just look at me as if I'm asking for wagon parts! I see lots of manifolds on the market but most seem top be for 427-366 cars, no specific listings for trucks.

If you obtain those casting numbers, typing those casting numbers into Google may bring you selections.