Sign in to follow this  
Mssr. Bwatoe

Lincoln-Zephyr pictures 2017

I should have known by looking at the plates that wasn't Jay's. When we visited him he had a black '41 Cabriolet in his garage, and I must have confused it with the one he brought. So the Rockingham Tan one must be his.

5976d7ffecdd0_ZephyrsinBitterroot3a.thumb.jpg.160c544d9a8e0edc7b659ed13ebfa02f.jpg

Hello Zephyr Owners - Looking to share a photo of your beautiful Lincoln Zephyr on a new Classic Car build television show.  Please respond by sending 

a photo of your car and that it would be OK to use your photo for Television broadcast Perpetual Worldwide use of the photo image.

Thank you for your help.  

Cannot Wait for the big show at Our Beautiful Museum at The Gilmore next week!!!  New stuff coming in every day it seems!! What a wonderful

iconic venue!!  DONT MISS IT!!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/gilmore+museum/@42.4402732,-85.4892571,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x8817881371ba5d9b:0xe8aa6f5bfec39f73!2m2!1d-85.4192172!2d42.4402945

cerro gordo foundation.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

20170805_120728.jpg

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Anybody else drive their Lincoln this summer??  We seemed to have lost the gang here--with camera phones everywhere, How bout

some Lincoln pictures besides the few we see-----Hey Paul Fink???   Let see the kids and the car..

The pics are from a little roadtrip, see the cool glacier effect gorge in last pic..

trip ii  zeffering.jpg

trip ii c.JPG

trip ii water.jpg

trip ii grooves.jpg

Very Nice! I only had the time to drive ours once this summer.