Kenwood Radio

Degerb

Hey guys.... I hope someone can give me some info...On Ebay I have a line on a Kenwood KDC-BT562U radio that supposedly will fit a 1984-1995 Chrysler LeBaron and also supposedly a fit for my 1990 16v TC. I scanned what schematics I had from my service manual and sent to the seller. However the radio wiring diagrams for the LeBaron and my TC are not the same. The guy selling this is familiar with Mopar radios but not a TC and is scratching his head on how to match the connectors on my TC with the Kenwood radio before I buy. Does anyone have any information on  the best way to proceed? 

Thanks for replying Jay.... I decided to go the Crutchfield route, radio and speakers. So I don't know if I need any help with the install till the stuff gets here. I do know I want to leave the existing wiring in the car and just use the speaker wiring instead of the amp wiring if that is possible. I really envy you for your ability to put something together like you just did in your TC!  I just want a nice system as close to a OEM look as I can get.

No, My TC is different than say a Dodge or Chrysler.... the problem the wire colors on the adapter are different than what is on the car. So you need connect a different color to another adapter that has different colors also. You have to trace and use the functions for each wire instead of color.... it gets confusing, particularily when our TC wiring diagrams were a work in progress and never actually had years of revisions and corrections like the other Mopar modelsl.