keiser31

1931 Dodge art

My nephew's daughter drew her first car picture....my 1931 Dodge Brothers coupe....I love it!

Katie's drawing.jpg

• Like 1

Now, that one is a keeper.  A car nut with a great-niece artist what a combination.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

My nephew's daughter drew her first car picture....my 1931 Dodge Brothers coupe....I love it!

Katie's drawing.jpg

Nice !

Xclnt! How old is she. Probably more like a cousin twice removed than a great-niece?

You can only have a cousin twice removed if he/she is the child of a cousin once removed.  A child of a sibling is a niece or a nephew.  Any children of nieces or nephews are great-nieces or nephews and their children are great-great nieces or nephews.

Start teaching her to drive right now. I bought my kid a '73 Cadillac when he was 7 (or was it 8 ?). With that T&T steering wheel , and the range of adjustment on the seat , night cruises with him driving on my lap went undetected by those who would have objected. I think there used to be some blacksmiths advice to the apprentice. "Strike while the iron is hot" , or something like that.  - Carl

Amazing! certainly want to encourage that talent!  Do anything you can to keep it going as they will soon get distracted with other things, then life happens....

I sure wish I'd have kept some of the stuff I drew while I should have been paying attention in high school! 

Terry

9 minutes ago, Terry Bond said:

Amazing! certainly want to encourage that talent!  Do anything you can to keep it going as they will soon get distracted with other things, then life happens....

I sure wish I'd have kept some of the stuff I drew while I should have been paying attention in high school! 

Terry

I kept a lot of my stuff. Here are my own feeble attempts until i got a bit older....

572f772b12a92_Picture1170.jpg.634e9b921f85a4260b2d532062036bea.jpg

572f774731d48_Picture1171.jpg.d7d5825845ea46f2c70b6966b6797fd2.jpg

1931 DB Santa.JPG

Picture 605.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)