1999 Intrigue trans and performance issues

I have a 1999 Olds Intrigue with a 3.5 twin cam v6 and the 4T65E trans. I would like to find someone to help me do a few mods to it. <P>1. The trans does not have the correct shift point on up and down shifts. The trans feels like it lock up in high gear way too soon. Is there any way to reprogram and fix the trans problems? <P>2. The speed limiter cuts out at 110 MPH (3200 RPM). I would like to get rid of this. Any help? <P>3. I would like to make more power. The car goes 14.7 in the 1/4 mile. I would like to go faster. <P>Thanks, <BR>Ronbo <BR>ronbowon@earthlink.net

There was some guys on the Buick LeSabre T-Type page that new of people to modify PROMs and one that knew how to do it himself but that site is at least for now down and I have no way of contacting them. If it comes back up I'll get back to this post. <P>I find that Intrigue to be a very attractive car and have actually considered changing my old ways and buying a new car and be done with all my projects. It would be between the Intrigue and the Century/Regal if I were to do something, but I won't.

86 2dr.ltd,<BR>I am in the process of contacting many different software people in the industry to correct the trans problem. Currently, I have found no one to do any of the mods.<P>The car has treated me really good and it drive real good. The biggest thing about it is finding someone in the repair industry that is qualified in repairing cars.