Elpad

Buick pictures you may or may not like

26 minutes ago, RivNut said:

00N0N_4p1rmgoDNaQ_600x450.jpg

Tacky

19 minutes ago, RivNut said:

What is it with some of these guys who live along the Texas coast? 

00O0O_ao5phYVGBWT_600x450.jpg

Tacky2 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's a love hate thing: would love to go back in time when these cars were near worthless and buy them all up, hate that today the car is potentially more valuable but used for target practice.

Buick 90.jpg

• Sad 2

Ben-Hur's Riviera?

00N0N_4p1rmgoDNaQ_600x450.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, RivNut said:

What is it with some of these guys who live along the Texas coast? 

00O0O_ao5phYVGBWT_600x450.jpg

I like the way that it is up on blocks.

On 02/11/2017 at 10:02 PM, Elpad said:

E093E122-E13F-415F-95A4-F80B4F2525D6.jpeg

Sorry Elpad  , being a special owner ,  love this, think it’s beutiful , even though a mod ! ?

Edited by Pilgrim65 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Sorry Elpad  , being a special owner ,  love this, think it’s beutiful , even though a mod ! ?

Hey Pilgrim not a problem, I seen some nice resto modes out there just not my taste... specially that color. Me have mix feelings and too old fashion, like all original ....perhaps some one have to start a thread for the modification category if is not already here

I think we all get a kick out of seeing what others think is "weird." Its kind of like women.  If they all looked the same, we'd get mighty bored. You have to appreciate others' tastes just like opinions.  (And as my parents taught me - just leave politics and religion out of the discussions)  ?

4 hours ago, RivNut said:

I think we all get a kick out of seeing what others think is "weird." Its kind of like women.  If they all looked the same, we'd get mighty bored. You have to appreciate others' tastes just like opinions.  (And as my parents taught me - just leave politics and religion out of the discussions)  ?

Hi RivNut , Agree , like your comparison analogy to women , my preference is brunettes , so I’m appreciating other people’s tastes, ? 

Best girlfriend was dark, didn’t work out, conversely,  I’ve been married to three blondes , maybe bored with first one , not bored with second one, let down , extremely happy with third . Thankfully although all blondes don’t look alike so your comment stands??

Edited by Pilgrim65 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Hi RivNut , Agree , like your comparison analogy to women , my preference is brunettes , so I’m appreciating other people’s tastes, ? 

Best girlfriend was dark, didn’t work out, conversely,  I’ve been married to three blondes , maybe bored with first one , not bored with second one, let down , extremely happy with third . Thankfully although all blondes don’t look alike so your comment stands??

Thanks, but upon reflection, I guess that there's one thing about the girls in my life that is the same.  They all share the same name.  Linda Sue was my high school and college sweetheart; Linda Kay was my first wife; and I'm now married to Linda Lou, my soul mate and the love of my life.  Weird - you bet 'cha, but there're times it comes in handy (as long as I leave the middle name out.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That last one is the rare Electra Luxus. You didn't want to get close to that center ring when it was running.

It is not a Buick, but that picture reminds me of the car that has ALWAYS defined ugly to me. A guy on the Creek Road over by Brockville had one behind his house when I was 14 or 15. It is engrained in my mind.

'42_Oldsmobile_(Expo_VAQ_des_100_ans_de_

Here is a current Milwaukee, WI billboard ad.  I wonder how old the attorneys are?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D Yaros said:

Here is a current Milwaukee, WI billboard ad.  I wonder how old the attorneys are?

maxresdefault.jpg

Chances are that in today's cars there would be no injuries sustained by anyone so the have to show cars that weren't built to absorb collisions as shown.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, 91vert said:

antique%20crashes_0002.jpg

Proof that the dynaflow is a killer transmission! 

On 1/29/2018 at 5:19 PM, RivNut said:

Chances are that in today's cars there would be no injuries sustained by anyone so the have to show cars that weren't built to absorb collisions as shown.

Who knows?  What I do know is, I would not be hiring a lawyer in the 21st century who thinks 20th century events strike a responsive chord/speak to:

Generation X (Baby Bust)
Xennials 
Generation Y - 
The Millennials - 
Gen Next
iGen / Gen Z
Gen Alpha 

or that he is "with it" in terms of either current affairs or current law/legal trends!

1 hour ago, D Yaros said:

Who knows?  What I do know is, I would not be hiring a lawyer in the 21st century who thinks 20th century events strike a responsive chord/speak to:

Generation X (Baby Bust)
Xennials 
Generation Y - 
The Millennials - 
Gen Next
iGen / Gen Z
Gen Alpha 

or that he is "with it" in terms of either current affairs or current law/legal trends!

I've already named the generation that's in school now.  Generation "E".  E for enabled. They don't do anything on their own then cry to their parents to enable them to get away with doing nothing.  I got out of teaching early for that very reason.  My wife is retiring from teaching early for the same reason. What's really sad is that no one wants to become a teacher.  Schools are hurting for teachers and colleges aren't getting education majors. I'm off my soap box now. Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DLynskey said:

Restored with minor performance upgrades.

Blown Buick 1.jpg

That can’t be street legal , perhaps straight 1/4 mile , correct thread though don’t like it either?