Jump to content

68 Wildcat rr 2 door power window roller or regulator

Recommended Posts

I know this is kind of for the buy sell category but I've already put a post in that as well. I need to find a roller for my 2dr wildcat rear right side window. Does anyone know if there is a difference in regulators whether its power or manual? Or if the there is actually a difference between 4dr and 2dr regulators.


In addition to these questions does anyone have any other advice finding this part. I do not mind buying the whole regulator but I would b prefer the roller just cause its cheaper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Alec,

Those rollers were available from GM individually and there were several different places different rollers were used. Since you ask if there is a difference in regulators between power and manual ( the answer is yes ) I am wondering if you are asking about the quarter window regulator lift arm roller. Or perhaps another guide roller that was used in a different position. Unless we know the year of your Wildcat and what type of windows you have either power or manual we cannot answer this question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As specified in the title its a 68 Buick Wildcat 2dr passenger quarter window.  I believe you are correct by calling it the lift arm roller. The window is power as well. I can submit a picture if necessary but I feel the description will be more suitable.

Edited by Alec Travis-Daugherty (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...