What model is this Alfa?

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-Alfa-Romeo-Other-/282427448347?#description

Does not look familiar to me. Over $50k already.

1955 Alfa Romeo Other,  Current bid:US $50,100.00

This Pininfarina Coupe is very nice straight bodied car.  The motor will turn by hand. I got it to fire up once many years ago. Been sitting a long time. It had some front end damage but I was able to get it repaired by one of the best in California Might need only a little bondo to smooth it out. Not much in the way of extras. What you see is what you get. Way beyond my mechanical abilities, so she's gotta go!
On Apr-12-17 at 14:30:34 PDT, seller added the following information:
This car has the correct 1308 motor which I believe is the original engine. the engine will turn.

Four speed column shift.  This car has a steel body. rear windows are in perfect condition.

Additional pix to follow

s-l720-182-620x349.jpg

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

Or this one for that matter

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-Alfa-Romeo-Other-/282427424249?hash=item41c1fc7df9:g:M7IAAOSwhQhY6sJU&vxp=mtr

Says it's a 1900. Is that it?

1955 Alfa Romeo Other
1955 ALFA Romeo 1900

Here is a really nice Alfa 1900. What's makes it very unique is that it happens to be serial number 1900. Its got new gauges. Excellent paint, new upulstery. Unfortunately it does not have the original motor. Needs to be wired and fired and put back together. I have in boxes, the original door cards glass and plexiglass pieces and most exterior pieces.  This is a great for someone who is handy with tools, or a wonderful father son project. Especially if you dont like each other. Selling because im investing in another project car.

• 1 month later...