Marie Snyder

FOR SALE - 1921 Special Six Touring and 1924 Big 6 Touring Studebakers

I might regret not buying one or both of these for myself but once I made the decision personally to hold off I wanted to bring them back to the attention of the fine folks here and see if I could help the family a little as well.

Benefits of AACA Membership.

3 hours ago, trimacar said:

As Greg states, the original pricing is off the table.  The prices being discussed for the cars now are very affordable and reasonable.  If you’re at all in the market for such cars, you’d be well served to contact the owner....

have you seen these cars in person? It seems like youve talked to them at least?

Dave is going on information he got from me. I talked to the owner at length but have not seen the cars in person.

-Greg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Since Greg is looking for cars from this era I directed him to Marie. My last bump to the top was Dec.3rd 2018. I asked her first if they were still available and I we see Greg followed up! I was waiting for word from Greg to see if we needed to bring these back to the top.

Thank you for doing so!

Edited by dibarlaw (see edit history)

No Linus I have not. I always wanted to go up for a visit to Marie's and inspect them. Marie was a delight to communicate with. We have been tied up with the care of my wife's mother and have not had an opportunity.