FreFord

I've had it!

Trying to register for the P15-D24 forum: they don't like my answers to either of the two authentication questions. Thanks for any suggestions.

Fred

What are the questions?

I wouldn't want to be a member if they let guys like me in.

• Like 1

I think when I registered it was the firing order of a flathead six and passenger side lug nut direction. It's a nice forum once you get in

Interesting.

Out of curiosity I went there to sign up just to see what's what.

This was the question: What does a club coupe have that a business coupe doesn't? REQUIRED

And what would be wrong with that question.  It looks to me as if they only want members that have knowledge of their particular interest vehicles.  No lookie loos.

Sounds like an HOA .....I'll PASS

What is a back seat btw.. but who cares, not worth the hassle

• Like 1

I have sold and bought many parts from that group. A lot of good tech articles also. I got in with no problem and I did not know this old car stuff when I joined. 

I am quite sure that I am a member of P15-D24 but I don't remember what the question was. I don't have one of those cars now so haven't visited lately.

I tried to get onto one sight that rejected me once, but I don't remember now which it was, so it must not have been very important.

If you own a 1940s Mopar it is really a required site to belong to.  I'm fully supportive of the AACA forums but those guys live and breathe a very narrow band of car.  They literally know every nut and bolt and which subtle or not so subtle upgrade works best.  

• Like 1

Any Mopar, it covers a wide range of cars and trucks. Of all the sites that I belong to, it is the most friendly, they are not rude if your car-truck is stock or otherwise and will help no matter what it is. And it's free. No charge.

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

Surely you can leave the question sitting on the screen while you research the answer?

Ref the above questions, I don't know the answer on the coupe question nor the lug nut question, but I should be able to find out. If all else fails, ask here!

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Oh dear, the club coupe question has no correct answer! They probably want you to say a back seat, but that is debatable!

https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2007/03/Club-Coupes/1423429.html

There, that only took five minutes.

And there is even a thread about it:

http://p15-d24.com/topic/31035-club-coupebusiness-coupe/

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Thanks, guys.

The questions were firing order and the difference between a club coupe and a business coupe. The site didn't like 153624 or rear  seat.

I'll try again.

I had tried the two screen method you suggested: still didn't  accept either answer. But today I got on with the 153624. Apparently the site was just having a bad moment.

Thanks for your responses.

• Like 1

153624 isn't really Mopar exclusive as most all sixes are that.