I've had it!

Guest FreFord

Guest FreFord

Trying to register for the P15-D24 forum: they don't like my answers to either of the two authentication questions. Thanks for any suggestions.

Fred

And what would be wrong with that question.  It looks to me as if they only want members that have knowledge of their particular interest vehicles.  No lookie loos.

I am quite sure that I am a member of P15-D24 but I don't remember what the question was. I don't have one of those cars now so haven't visited lately.

I tried to get onto one sight that rejected me once, but I don't remember now which it was, so it must not have been very important.

If you own a 1940s Mopar it is really a required site to belong to.  I'm fully supportive of the AACA forums but those guys live and breathe a very narrow band of car.  They literally know every nut and bolt and which subtle or not so subtle upgrade works best.  

• Like 1

Oh dear, the club coupe question has no correct answer! They probably want you to say a back seat, but that is debatable!

https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2007/03/Club-Coupes/1423429.html

There, that only took five minutes.

And there is even a thread about it:

http://p15-d24.com/topic/31035-club-coupebusiness-coupe/

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Guest FreFord

Thanks, guys.

The questions were firing order and the difference between a club coupe and a business coupe. The site didn't like 153624 or rear  seat.

I'll try again.

Guest FreFord

I had tried the two screen method you suggested: still didn't  accept either answer. But today I got on with the 153624. Apparently the site was just having a bad moment.

Thanks for your responses.