1930 Studebaker President Reduced 32500

The car is in Houma also, I understand....like the blackwalls, very few people seem to lean that way these days, but it just makes an early car look tough and great!  I'd change colors on the wheels themselves, but that's just personal, the car looks very tastefully done overall.

The President is a Full Classic in the CCCA, and an excellent car...know you will find it a good home!!

Tom, growing up in central Louisiana, I knew exactly where the real Mason Dixon line ran.....Dallas, Shreveport, Jackson, Atlanta, Charlotte.....and dat's de truth!

In the 1970's and 80's, when I was very active in old cars in Louisiana, there were a lot of Model A's and more common antique cars, and darn few Full Classics.  At one time, I owned half the known Pierce Arrows in Louisiana (I had five and knew of five others, am sure there were more hidden away)...I was the oddball in the local club, having a number of Packards and Pierce Arrows, and the Cord was even more far fetched....Louisiana at the time, from the 60's when I started through the 80's when I left, had a lot of old car enthusiasts, but few were into Horseless Carriage (brass era) or Classic cars.....that said, it was a wonderful group of people and I have fond memories of touring with them and being friends with oh so many good people...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...